Contact our service by e-mail:
or login directly to the Digitaltest Tracking System (DTS) to report your issue
By following our mission in order to provide superior customer service, we introduce the "Digitaltest Tracking System" which enables customers to report and track issues related to Digitaltest's software and hardware products via the Internet. There are many advantages for this online tracking system:
• Customers have instant access to previously reported issues (defects and features). ´
• Customers can search the database before submitting new issues, thus knowing if these issues are already known or resolved. This will allow several customers to express their views with regards to certain issues by adding notes to them.
• Customer issues are reported as 'private' by default, hence, these issues will only be visible to the customer and Digitaltest staff, but no other customers. If the support in the future finds this issue to be a generic one that can be of benefit to other customers, they will move it to 'public', however, even for public issues only Digitaltest staff will be able to download attachments (i.e. the customer who reported the issue and other customers will not be able to download the attachments).
• Ability to provide Digitaltest customers with a global support model. This will allow Digitaltest's support staff and even the software development team around the world to resolve customer issues sooner by reducing response times.
• Customers can choose to use DTS in any of the 30 languages supported. However, the actual issues have to be reported in English.
• The whole life cycle of the issue from the moment it is reported till it is closed is documented, and hence can be useful for future reference.
• The ability of attaching data files to issues. It is recommended to zip data files (e.g.: DIFs), and include images without zipping in GIF/JPG/PNG rather than BMP.